-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: a dream
barbtries a blog
Sunday, November 20, 2011
 
a dream
Bekah was there. it was one of those dreams where
i didn't know she was dead. others were there and they
kept coming, and i had to get to work. well let's just
say it was getting later and later and i needed to
call in to work to let them know i would be late.

but i could not remember the number. i grew more
and more frantic. i remembered the area code, but
could not recall the number to save my life. and
was getting so distraught you would think it was
going to kill me.

i woke up from this nightmare and shouted out my
number at work. literally.

then later i tried to fathom what it means about Bekah,
about me not knowing she was dead in this dream. dreams
come both ways. but the ones where i do not know she
is dead tend to disturb me somehow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion