-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: DOGMA
barbtries a blog
Sunday, February 27, 2011
 
DOGMA
so i'm cruising the web, and what do i see?
someone somewhere has saved my webpage. :)

and i found myself reading this long poem
about eternity. and i liked it. hope you
read it and like it too.

ANTI-DOGMA FROM THE BEKAH CHURCH OF WONDER
or
sort of a poem about eternity


this is just a tiny snip of it.

DOGMA: "If there is eternity, and its inhabitants perceive it consistently,
Who do you perceive yourself to be if you really think
You can describe it to me?
Who has delusions; who sees, who does not see? when I can in a heartbeat
Introduce you to another person, or a million others, or three,
Who will say you are pushing a fucked up concept of eternity?"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion