-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: 100 Grand Bore � Margaret and Helen
barbtries a blog
Saturday, September 04, 2010
 
100 Grand Bore � Margaret and Helen
100 Grand Bore � Margaret and Helen: "The greatest threat
against America is not terrorism. It’s not
a mosque in Manhattan. It’s not gay marriage.
It’s not healthcare reform. And, believe it
or not, it’s not even Beck or Palin. The
greatest threat against America are the
tens of millions of Americans who won’t
turn out to vote this November effectively
giving power to 87,000 angry assholes.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. Glenn Beck is a moron. And I am sick of Fox News. I mean it. Really."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion