-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: palingates
barbtries a blog
Thursday, February 18, 2010
 
palingates
palingates: the actress who played
the part of a feisty young woman with Down
Syndrome has responded to the Palin's supposed
outrage.

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was
born with Down syndrome. I played the
role of Ellen on the 'Extra Large Medium'
episode of Family Guy that was broadcast
on Valentine's day. Although they gave
me red hair on the show, I am really a
blonde. I also wore a red wig for my
role in ' Smudge' but I was a blonde in
'Life Goes On'. I guess former Governor
Palin does not have a sense of humor. I
thought the line 'I am the daughter
of the former governor of Alaska' was
very funny. I think the word is 'sarcasm'.

In my family we think laughing is good.
My parents raised me to have a sense
of humor and to live a normal life.
My mother did not carry me around
under her arm like a loaf of French bread
the way former Governor Palin carries
her son Trig around

looking for sympathy and votes.


Yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion