-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Iraq Veterans Against the War
barbtries a blog
Saturday, March 15, 2008
 
Iraq Veterans Against the War
Iraq Veterans Against the War
i'm live streaming the program and finding myself
in tears repeatedly. the courage to speak up in public
and shed light on the crimes of the occupation can
not be overstated.

this is huge. i believe that every adult american
should be watching this.

end the occupation now. save the country, save
our children, save the suffering innocents.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion