-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1725313">My letter to my senators and Pelosi </a>
barbtries a blog
Monday, September 03, 2007
 
My letter to my senators and Pelosi

Should the US attack Iran, the consequences would be
devastating, not only for our nation, but for the
world at large. Iran would, without a doubt, retaliate.
There may be retaliation through a direct attack on
the US and/or its infrastructure, or an attack on
Israel, any or all of which which would result in
Pakistan and Syria coming into play, possibly Russia,
and perhaps even China eventually due to vested
interests in the Middle East.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion