-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Saturday, December 09, 2006
 
The American Style Media

please watch this. if
you are just coming around to the concept that our
mainstream media are simply whores to the bushies,
let yourself be educated, less than a half hour.
i have known and recognized the loss of the free press
in our country. but this video presents facts and pictures
that were news even to me. and it is news that every citizen
in a free society in 2006 ought to know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion