-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: nothing lit can leave by Ray Sweatman (Book) in
barbtries a blog
Monday, October 23, 2006
 
nothing lit can leave by Ray Sweatman (Book) in
nothing lit can leave by Ray Sweatman (Book) in

Ray Sweatman's book IS on Lulu...
Ray, i'll buy it for sure, after i
get the rent paid.

one of my very favorite poets. I think we all
should buy this book, and then of course,

Myth and Other Poems is available on the same site :)

oh, yeah! the news: my third grandchild is
on the way!
4yrsold
courtesy of this guy, believe it or not...
having his third child in June.

a GOOD thoughtful movie about the events of 9-11-01:
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime 1.0 - Google Video">Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion