-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: "Myth" and Other Poems
barbtries a blog
Saturday, September 30, 2006
 
"Myth" and Other Poems
"Myth" and Other Poems
Book for Sale, Book for Sale, good cause :)

everything's rolling the other direction now...
meaning up. my daughter's visage will soon grace
a billboard in Covina, hopefully saving a life.
the job is good, people are great, the buses
run on my schedule. sometimes. someday i'll tell
the story of monday, my first day riding the bus.

and today i heard that some in the MSM may actually be reporting the
truth regarding the criminal administration currently
holding power in what used to my country.

amen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion