-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Dear Mom, 10/22/92
barbtries a blog
Sunday, September 10, 2006
 
Dear Mom, 10/22/92


I wrote this letter in Teen Skills, and it's about why I love
you, and how much.
First, I would like to thank you for listening
to all of my boring pre-teen stories. I know you
care about what happens at school, and about my life,
by you listening. Thank you for trusting me.
I hope you always can.
When you read this letter, please don't cry
like when you read the one from second grade, when I was sick.
Thank you for being the best mother that
a girl can have. It's better than all of the
money in the world.
Love, your only daughter forever,
Bekah-Marie Bales Zask


By the way! It would be a real mitzvah for you to buy this Book, which I wrote thanks
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by barbtries

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion