-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: barbtries DU too - i lost my job
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
 
barbtries DU too - i lost my job
barbtries DU too - i lost my job
just today decided to post to my Democratic Underground blog, for the good cause of hopefully selling some more books

so anyhow. i published a little book of poems on Lulu, and am posting for the
first time on my DU blog in order to ask any poetry-loving
DUers to check it out and consider buying it: Myth and Other Poems.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion