-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Victims of Violent Crime Week April 23-30 2006
barbtries a blog
Thursday, April 20, 2006
 
Victims of Violent Crime Week April 23-30 2006
Active.com | City of Los Angeles 5K Run/Walk for Victims' Rights

for the first time since my daughter Bekah's murder on 7/19/01,
I'll be participating in the March
on the Capital
taking place Monday in Sacramento.

I'll be wearing my marching shoes, too - the same shoes
my girl was taken out of when her killer mowed her down...


remember my girl and all victims next week, if you get a moment?

PEACE.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion