-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: been reading...
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
 
been reading...

this year. in order:
1. confessions of a yakuza

2. The Good bye People

3. White Teeth

4. Necessary Evil

5. Murder at the National Cathedral

6. Murder in the CIA

7. Murder on Embassy Row

8. You Must Remember This

9. Longshot

10. A Day in Late September

11. Grave of Green Water

12. Poinciana

13. My Beloved Son

14. The Da Vinci Code

15. Three Blind Mice

16. An Amateur Mourning Map for Mothers of the Recently Murdered

17. Life in the Rainbow


Yes, I did list my own book in the list...I re-read it last week, and
guess what? I think it's worth publishing.

eek. this post has taken hella long time...and i'm doing laundry,
gotta drive to van nuys tomorrow. etcetera. crap.

PEACE

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion