-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: at the cemetery
barbtries a blog
Sunday, January 29, 2006
 
at the cemetery

grave25thbday
Originally uploaded by barbtries.
there was much more. a disturbing encounter at the cemetery prompted a
veritable outpouring of guilt and atonement.

then
john came to pick up his kids, and i had to go out to my car
to get some papers i had gotten together for him. and when i
returned the browser along with my post was poof! gone.


so the theory is i better get over it. ain't a
fucking thing i can do to change it. my guilt will
ease over time in the absence of any opportunity to make
amends.

and now for the good news. i
wrote today, for the first time in who knows how long.
i may post here, or on yahoo, for comment. who knows. this
was actually before me the slimeball at cemeteries
caused great distress to a recently bereaved mother.


which is to say that it wasn't the encounter that
set off the muse - it was the muse that set me off
after too much time spent silent.


PEACE, FILIBUSTER, IMPEACH AND IMPRISON

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion