Saturday, December 31, 2005
1. Familiarize yourself with "The Question.":
"The Bush administration simply cannot answer this one question - if time was of the essence, why didn't they conduct the searches and get the warrants after the fact, something that is allowed under the FISA law? They conducted the searches alright, but they never once sought the retroactive warrants."
2. Send an email to all of these media folks and ask them "The Question."
3. Sign Senator Boxer's petition.
4. Contact your Senator.
5. Contact your congressman.
6. Contact Congressman Pete Hoekstra too.
7. File a Freedom of Information Act request HERE.
8. Sign John Conyers' petition to censure and investigate impeachment.
9. Join the guerilla marketing campaign.
10. Make a donation to ImpeachPAC.
11. Join the Impeach Bush Coalition.
(Thanks to Redneck Mother for inspiring the list.)
(Copied with permission from Bulldog Manifesto)
Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth
I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.
Comments by: YACCS