-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: delurker: 10 comments
barbtries a blog
Sunday, September 04, 2005
 
delurker: 10 comments


I got a grand total of 10 comments from the time of my first
announcement, which means the red cross will be getting $10
come Wednesday [payday].

I want to thank the people who made up this fundraiser. That is
10 dollars they would not have received otherwise.

bless the refugees, keep them well
and guide them to the places
where they will be united with their loved ones and give them
strength and the means to rebuild their lives. amen

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion