-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/action.cfm?itemid=19560">ActForChange : Act Now</a>
barbtries a blog
Monday, September 05, 2005
 
ActForChange : Act Now
let them know. bush needs to be gone for so many reasons.

Bread and Roses:
Both the best and worst angels of human behavior
have been on display during the first few days of the
catastrophe…from New Orleans and Mississippi and Alabama…
people rise to their glory or choose less noble roads and
actions depending on their own personal spirits, demons,
desperations, needs, and impulses. I have no right to sit
in judgment of any of them…I’m not there…so I won’t.


this comment really resonates with me. who among us knows
how we would react to such a catastrophe?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion