-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: walkin er dawg. justa walkin er dawg
barbtries a blog
Sunday, July 10, 2005
 
walkin er dawg. justa walkin er dawg
shoes on line
the ambience of the neighborhood is distilled by the shoes hanging over the telephone line
mockingbird silhouette
the mockingbird that made me run for my camera in the first place.
one of these days i'll get a decent shot of a mockingbird.
ha - i used to think they called it that because it
mimicks the cries of other birds, now i know it's
because it makes itself scarce when all i want
is a decent picture of it. this silhouette was
the best i could do.
lost bird reward
i wonder if their bird ever came back home...
rose
i wanted to get close and in focus the way deb does so well
infested rose
looks like the bugs been there before me...
flowers7-9-05
if i had a yard, i'd make a garden like this, with a profusion of different flowers. i wish i had a yard.
curbgraffiti
this is LA, land of the new age gangster. wannabes sign up on the curb.
persistent
beauty persists and triumphs to spite the weed trying to choke it
7-9-05
and the sun sets on the freeway as my chihuahua and me head home. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion