-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: troubles at the bank
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
 
troubles at the bank
Dear Mr. [name deleted],
I have no doubt that with minimal research, you would find that
the smaller transactions transpired on Friday
or Saturday the 1st and 2nd of July, when I had the funds
to cover them. On Sunday completely drained of cash
I withdrew $100 knowing that I would pay $33 for
the use of that cash, but felt I had no choice.
If you performed your bookkeeping chronologically
[i.e., LOGICALLY], you would reverse three of these
charges as I request.

Apparently your bank chooses to perform
these computerized tasks in the manner
that gives them the most amount of money
for nothing, and there's nothing I can
do about it? Since you CAN, you WILL.
Slimy way to do business in my opinion.

Thanks


wonder if that'll change anything...for
the record, the bank is a rather large one
with horse logos and the initials w.f.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion