-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://screwyou.thezeroboss.com/">Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!</a>
barbtries a blog
Saturday, February 12, 2005
 
Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!
YES! liberals unite...be happy to be on the left - the left is right, after all.:)
'No one is handcuffing you here,' he said. 'If you don't want to live in this country, then leave.' Not an original statement in the least. Since 9/11, countless self-described patriots have accused anti-war protestors of siding with the terrorists, and they have graciously invited those who oppose the Administration to get the hell out. To those people I say,

NO! I want YOU out of America.

You heard me. If anyone here is desecrating American values, it's you, the conservatives. I refuse to tolerate your debasement of liberals any longer. We leftists are through trying to 'connect' with you. None of you really wanted unity anyway, unless it meant complete surrender to your way of thinking. We will borrow a page from your book and fight tooth and nail until we take America back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion