-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://banky37.blogspot.com/">thanks to banky</a>
barbtries a blog
Sunday, December 12, 2004
 
thanks to banky
here's the thing play yer mp3's and share a line of the lyric to some number of the songs that randomly play. offer a prize [glory] to any reader who can identify the songs.

i read his lyrics and did not know one of the songs. not one. i think that is scandalous, and i wonder if i make the same list will my choices in music be as esoteric to others as banky's apparently are to me?

1. you're not like those other guys, who lead you on and tell you lies

2. saba sibby saba, dooby abba dabba, lee lee low low

3. Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

4. i thought oh god my chance has come at last, but then a strange fear gripped me and i just couldn't ask

5. Seven years went under the bridge
Like time was standing still

6. So fuck ya'll all of ya'll
If ya'll don't like me blow me

7. Your fingers may freeze, worse things happen at sea,
there's good times to be had.

8. 'matic in dem way, chopper in dem hand
Some a dem have M16 'pon dem

9. Hey...ho...set sail with me
To a paradise out beyond the sea

10. You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner

11. Shoe is on the hand that fits, that’s all there really is to it
Whistle through your teeth and spit

12. My father says that he will leave me cryin'
I would follow him right down the roughest road I know

13. And if I can’t bridge this distance
Stop this heartbreak overload

14. Oooo, bah bah badah
Oooo, bah bah badah

15. But I’ll die as I stand here today
Knowing that deep in my heart


that was fun. but i think mine are easy.

:)Funny & Interesting

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion