-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Finding Comfort Amid Grief
barbtries a blog
Sunday, December 19, 2004
 
Finding Comfort Amid Grief
Finding Comfort Amid Grief

since bekah died Loved Ones has been my saviour in so many ways, yesterday again they brought christmas to us - a very good thing, especially for the children. and they got some publicity too...if you click you may have to register to read the article; but it's the LA times, usually worth a look.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion