-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://lablogs.com/index.php/la-insight-a-whole-lot-of-shakin/">Los Angeles Blogs, Journals, Writers, etc.</a>
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
 
Los Angeles Blogs, Journals, Writers, etc.
1) What sort of earthquake preparations do most people have?
mmm....some water, candles, flashlights, battery operated radio

2) Have you ever lived though a big quake?
i was here in 1971 and 1996 and all the smaller big quakes in between

3) Which ones? see above

4) Does anybody really have earthquake insurance? i think so, but i would not be one of them

5) Do you? see above

6) How bad would things have to get for my apartment to come crashing into the ground?
how would i know? i don't know where you live. lol

7) If I don't anchor the bookcases to the wall, are they really going to fall over and kill me in my sleep? it's happened

8) Are you fearful, anticipating, or indifferent to coming quakes?
earthquakes scare the shit outta me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion