-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.possibilityx.com/interview.htm">The Tao of Poetry: interview with the filmmaker</a>
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
 
The Tao of Poetry: interview with the filmmaker
I think the highest use of language is poetry.

i agree; don't you? that must be why it's so damn hard to write a good poem. on this site you will find clips from the movie John Haynes has completed, the tao of poetry, which after reading the interview and watching the clips i am ready to purchase at the entirely reasonable cost of $17.

so - gotta go update paypal, i guess...and write my bio for hislife as art.

the internet is so cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion