-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://barbtries.blogspot.com/">barbtries a blog</a>
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
 
barbtries a blog
Help!~someone, please, my blogroll's out of control, the font's too big, it's on the wrong side of the page under instead of next to the blog entries. and i don't know how to fix it godammit. does anyonw?
p.s. i've tried blogger help and even blogger forum, changed my template, and still have the same problem. thanking any kind and knowledgeable soul in advance

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion