-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.facade.com/stichomancy">will i get the car i want</a>
barbtries a blog
Sunday, August 29, 2004
 
will i get the car i want
The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on
which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Young Forester by Zane Grey:

to take the first train for Harrisburg. That, I knew, meant
that I must get out of my ragged clothes. That I did, and
packed them up--all except Herky sombrero, which I wore.
Then I went to the railroad station to see the schedule,
and I compromised with father by deciding to take the limited.
The fast east-bound train had gone a little before, and the
next one did not leave until six o'clock. Th would give me
half a day with my friends.

When I returned to the hotel Dick was looking for me. He carried
me off up-stairs to a hall full of men. At one end were tables
littered with papers, and here men were signing their name Dick
explained that forest rangers were being paid and new ones hired.
Then he introduced me officers of the service and the Chief. I
knew by the way they looked at me that Dick had

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion