-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.facade.com/tarot/">free tarot reading</a>
barbtries a blog
Sunday, June 20, 2004
 
free tarot reading
Query=am i dying or just getting started [i asked this apparently
silly question because using my own mythical tarot cards i had just
spread cards for myself. i pointed at the first of four cards, said
aloud, "health," and turned over Death]

The card on the far left represents the fourfold or mystical vision:
still viewing through the previous three, we now add a spiritual element,
revealing unseen aspects of the object. Five of Music (Melancholy):
'Whatever is Born of Mortal Birth / Must be consumed with the Earth /
To rise from Generation free: / Then what have I to do with thee?'.
Emotional disappointment. Existential angst. Spiritual insights
following a sad event. Separating and moving on. Sadness, loss,
grieving. Acknowledging your mistakes. Releasing ties and attachments
from the past. In the creative process: Convert the pain of disappointment
or loss into artistic expression. Let go of something old or dead and move
on to something new and alive."


now this was really cool as was most of the reading. it encourages me.
a writer from writtenbyme? thoughtcafe? man i dunno anymore, anyway, Robert Williams, sent me
an email asking me to buy his novelResourcing Humans, so i went to check it out and the publisher seems great. so much so that it almost feels too
good to be true; there's a publisher that doesn't want my money
to publish my book.

not that publish america has said they want to publish my book! but
the submission drill is beaucoup simple. email. email, and they're
not a vanity press. so i may submit to this place, to speed up the
process, etc, and all this assuming they will be jumping at the opportunity
to publish my book. eek, get a grip. but maybe they will.

anyhow i'm not gonna get started on the obstacles i perceive arming
themselves against the publication of my book, but one of these days
soon i will, and then maybe i'll have the ego to just fucking go for
it anyway. it is my book, my story. i do believe there is much that
is worthwhile and well written in it. later

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion