-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: free diet pills! only 2.95 shipping and handling......
barbtries a blog
Thursday, April 15, 2004
 
free diet pills! only 2.95 shipping and handling......
my letter to the bastards:
you now have 3 of 5 bottles of your product. i received the receipt from the post office today. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

you have cost me time, money in referred charges as well as postal charges, emotional and mental as well as financial stress, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for perpetrating this fraud on an unsuspecting public.

you owe me 2.95, 36.90, and another 36.90. i will advise you of the charges my bank assessed after i was left overdrawn due to your unauthorized plundering of my account, and the postal charges. how do you propose to pay me for the time i spent waiting in line at the post office, or the frustration and anger?

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

i want you to know that when i ordered your 2.95 special, i made it ABUNDANTLY clear to the person taking the order, as well as her supervisor, that 2.95 was ALL i was signing up for. ABUNDANTLY CLEAR. do you get it? when someone says, "all i want is the 2.95 special," that does NOT give you any kind of authorization to go back and take money from her bank account!

do you still appreciate my business?

barbara bales


and yes, i feel like an idiot. better an idiot than a thief. sniff.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion