-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.sugarfused.com/archives/001619.php">Sugarfused: Haiku</a>
barbtries a blog
Saturday, March 06, 2004
 
Sugarfused: Haiku
deb's morning Haiku inspired me to post these cinquains, which i wrote about three or so years ago...

feeling crapsey

i was
feeling crapsey,
so started up my pen
and drove syllabically back
to me.

*********************************

Winding
Stark dark highway
High beams Owl screams and swoops
Racing tires to spotlighted mice,
Doomed twice.

**********************************

Wiping
Thick desert dust
Off a long stored relic,
I learn that flotsam and jetsam
Are trash.

**********************************

Mating

Lola
fair fur, blue eyes,
To Luke a tonkinese
Displays the ways of the siamese,
Then purrs.

Mink fur,
Sable brown face -
Feline grace sacrificed
to urgency and pheromones,
Luke cries.


two of the results of luke and lola...

Yahoo! Search Results for sex with best friend's mom

why does my blog keep coming up as a response to this search?!

for the record, i never had sex with my best friend's mom. and i never had sex with any of my children's best friends. nor would i.

sigh. just wanted to be real clear on that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion