-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/05-lips/A31101/high/picture4045.jpg">picture4045.jpg (JPEG Image, 493x740 pixels) - Scaled (78%)</a>
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
 
picture4045.jpg (JPEG Image, 493x740 pixels) - Scaled (78%)
i want a labret. don't ask me why. i just got the urge yesterday; just saw one on a girl saturday; just want one.

my son [27 going on 80] says don't do it. i [48 going on 14] say, you just have to grow up. i say, you're still gonna love me. he says, yeah, i just won't go anywhere with you.

i want a labret and i'm too fucking old to do it. sigh. i think my jamaican friend should call me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion