-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.straybulletins.com/LMB/weblog/">Lying Media Bastards-We're Just Working Till the Day We Decide We've Had Enough...</a>
barbtries a blog
Saturday, November 08, 2003
 
Lying Media Bastards-We're Just Working Till the Day We Decide We've Had Enough...
This is a problem I run up to again and again regarding Bush policy, that I can agree with their publicly stated goal, but I think that this goal is just a facade to cover up plans to dominate by force for the benefit of the few.

jake discusses a recent speech by gwbush. history's worst president. i had to thank him for reading the speech; i tried, but couldn't get past the first paragraph. i actually hate the man. never even met him. to listen to him speak or read words that i know he said is just more than i can sit still for.

PEACE. END THE OCCUPATION. END THE BUSH REGIME. FREEDOM.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion