-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.ftaaimc.org/en/2003/11/1997.shtml">FTAA IMC | New Photos of Nikki Hartman Shot in the Back...</a>
barbtries a blog
Monday, November 24, 2003
 
FTAA IMC | New Photos of Nikki Hartman Shot in the Back...
is my worst case scenario already happening? this woman, shot by police for protesting. where is my country?!

story with pics this is the firsthand account of a protester who was right next to Nikki Hartman when she was shot.

this is too much. too too much. and in iraq american children dying every day. sometims it just feels like evil is going to take the day. no.

PEACE. END THE OCCUPATION. REVIVE THE BILL OF RIGHTS. GIVE ME BACK MY COUNTRY.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion