-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <i>reggae dance</i>
barbtries a blog
Saturday, October 04, 2003
 
reggae dance


Ennui

I am muted by these colors,
Painted into a mutant
Has-been wannabe, who am I?

Lines have so many meanings.
Colors so light and so dark.
What is this bereft thing doing?

Faking? what is fake? Is the poem
a joke, did the painting
Make you cringe? Where am I?

In a studio or a study;
at book or easel or blog,
When am I who I am?

How will I know the moment?
Doubts beat out from a strobe
In the ceiling. Is this a migraine?

Is this surfeit or want?
Am I rich, am I destitute,
And will money ever be the subject?

Either way. Any way. When I am slapped
About the head and bones. Rotisseried
Like a nice rump roast. Bored and less,

Sick of my pastimes, wondering why.
Once again why...but why
Don't I get off my ass and move?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion