-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.realitybitchslap.com/">realitybitchslap.com</a>
barbtries a blog
Friday, October 03, 2003
 
realitybitchslap.com
C.C. is a happy camper. and he made me a happy painter...by offering to BUY a painting!

yeah!

wonders will never cease, and that is a good thing. one of the paintings he mentioned as a favorite unfortunately i cannot sell, it's Shock Summit.

this is the first painting i dared to show the world. i'm looking at it right now. it makes me think of a poem [in fact at least 3 or 4 of the paintings CC marked are associated with poems, which means i can maybe lend to him for his video but cannot sell], An Amateur Mourning Map for Mothers of the Recently Murdered, one of my favorites.

anyway...more later, if i don't hit the shower now this bleach will fry my hair.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion