-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: it's my fault; andy told me so...
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, October 08, 2003
 
it's my fault; andy told me so...
from my son the sailor:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:11:51 -0700, "andy" wrote:

>
> mom, what the hell?! an austrian bodybuilder invaded my
> state and there's
> nothing i can do about it! i leave you alone in california
> for a few short
> months, and look what happens. how could you let this
> happen?
> over here we have this small whiteboard by the TV lounges
> where people
> reserve the room at certain times. last night it read:
>
> RESERVED AT 2300
> FOR ARNOLD IN:
> T-4: ELECTION DAY
>
> i thought it was pretty funny. until i woke up this morning
> and found out
> that THAT DUMB NAZI WEIGHTLIFTING BAD ACTING REPUBLICAN
> NINCUMPOOP TOOK OVER
> MY STATE!!!
> so anyway, you know im far away and cant do anything about
> what goes on over
> there. it was your job to take my place and keep the people
> of california
> in line. anyway, im gonna demand a recall and say that i
> never got an
> absentee ballot. and then ill explain to them that my word
> is worth 51% of
> the voting population of california.
> ok, im off my soapbox now. im gonna go. don't write to
> this e-mail
> address, i only use it when my other one isnt working. so,
> ill see you.
> love you
>
> Andy
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it
> now FREE!
> http://msnmessenger-download.com

as for me, well. what the fuck. i'm gonna stop looking now, i think. the way i feel reminds me of how i felt after the gulf war. but i'm thinking i have quite a bit of delving to do with that and how these days' events remind me of that. let's just say for now that the intervening wars [did someone say bosnia? afghanistan? and so on] may as well have not happened for all that they registered on my personal richter scale. i didn't wake up til gw was running for president, and well, it's been pretty dread since then. apart from my personal reality, i mean. civically speaking as a citizen of the US of A.

anyhow. gots to go meet eek a mouse. later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion