-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.imood.com/query.cgi?email=barbara@bales.com">imood.com query results for barbtries</a>
barbtries a blog
Sunday, October 26, 2003
 
imood.com query results for barbtries

a thoughtful mood on my grandson

moods i have wanted to share but were not on the list:
intrepid. especially intrepid. when i travel i am intrepid and i've done more traveling this year in almost my entire life prior to it.

bereaved. for obvious reasons

i know there are more. what i don't know is why i hang on to this little postcard of a message sender. who really gives a flying fuck what my mood is? if anyone does they'll read about it or hear about it.

but i like the dang thing. must there always be a why?

inscrutable. there should be inscrutable. i might feel inscrutable one of these days, possibly even today. i do not know why i am spending time on this.

laughing. my mood began laughing at laughing was not on the list.

and "knackered" is. what does that word mean?

i will stop now. if i don't i might spend hours doing this.

avoiding....nope. guess i'll go with clueless.

but how i really, really feel: like i need to get out and walk in sand next to water, specifically the big, large, great pacific ocean. that's my mood; will the body follow?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion