-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: From: "andy zask"
barbtries a blog
Sunday, October 26, 2003
 
From: "andy zask"
Subject: Re: not a teenager....

hi mom, i mightve called or at least written yesterday,
but my e-mail was broken, so i had no clue if anyone
even remembered. well, of course you remembered, but i
didnt have the e-mail, so i figured there was no point
in responding. anyway, on my birthday, i stood a
6-hour watch and cleaned some stuff around the
barracks. on my last day as a teenager, i stood only
45 minutes of watch, while i let some other people eat
chow, and i drove my friend to the commissary. there
was a pre-halloween party at my barracks, so i got some
free food. that was neat. the navy and air force have
some strange people. thats all i have to say about
that.
so, im no longer a teenager. i think in some ways, i
really missed out on the whole teenager experience. i
only TPed one house, i never egged a car, i never got
in a fight, never went to a kegger, never got a traffic
ticket, never got arrested smoking pot, im not on
probation, and ive never broken a limb. damn. im too
young to be 20.
okay i got now. love you
Andy

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion