-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: at the cemetery
barbtries a blog
Sunday, October 19, 2003
 
at the cemetery
my grandsons and i went to the cemetery yesterday. after we visited bekah, we went to the pond, where there are fancy koi, ducks, and turtles. i think they're red-eared sliders...anyway they are generally exceedingly shy and never let me get within ten or twenty feet. yesterday, this one came up close and let me take picture after picture of it.

i was so jazzed. after a while i realized that another turtle was sneaking up on the left of me as well...i'll try to find those pictures too. for now here's the one turtle.

by the way in case you wonder why so many people want to live in CA, yesterday it was 88 degrees. that's why.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion