-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: <a href="http://www.khamush.com/">Rumi</a>:
barbtries a blog
Saturday, September 20, 2003
 
Rumi:
I've had enough of sleepless nights, of my unspoke grief, of my tired wisdom. Come my treasure, my breath of life come and dress my wounds and be my cure. Enough of words. Come to me without a sound.

You Live Your Life As If It's Real reading bell hooks i learned she and her longtime lover both worshipped "rumi." but i didn't know who "rumi" was...then i click to ray's blog and the first thing to catch my eye is, "Why I Shot Rumi" - so, i haven't read what ray had to say yet, but i did go look up Rumi. sometimes it seems you're supposed to do something, you know?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion