-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Myth
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, September 03, 2003
 
Myth
Myth: We're all gone, we don't
Need to admit it -
Evidence suggests we never were
Our darkened hair
A furry tongue
Cats on tenth lives explain
There's no room left
For all the blame
The pain of birth is
Giving and taking
What you're not allowed to retain
Give it a name,
Don't destroy it -
Every day is never new
Unless I'm near you and you and you.


been workin' on this here poem for about 16 years now, i reckon...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion