-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: me at 18
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, September 16, 2003
 
me at 18

and i've hardly changed at all in the past thirty years...HA HA HA whoo lol

i'm twice the woman i was back then. no. really. practically. too damn close anyway. lol

i see pictures, i know them like the pictures on the wall, ubiquitous they are inside my memory...but it's been awhile, and i forgot it, and now they cause feelings. the bittersweet, and memories, going way back. my first home of my own, i was 17 almost 18 years old. my 64 pontiac tempest with "three on the floor" because someone had moved the gear shift from the column, and Levis. i still wear levis, that's the truth, just not that size anymore. as i recall when i lost weight and was looking good after my oldest son's birth, i still could not fit in those levis. i think i finally sold them in the mid to late '90's.

i think i am an optimist.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion