-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: important book
barbtries a blog
Saturday, September 13, 2003
 
important book
Rory's Important Book: The important thing about me is that I have a funny bone. I have friends and I have parents. I have a teacher and I have a family. But the important thing about me is that I have a funny bone.

The important thing about Anza School is that you get to play. It can help you read and learn. It can help you write and color. But the important thing about Anza School is that you get to play.

The inportant thing about a bus is that you don’t need to work. It drives and it takes people places. It has wheels and seats. It has children. But the important thing about a bus is that you don’t need to work.

The important thing about pizza is that it gets deliverd. It gets eaten and the people who deliverd it get payed. It get trone away and it gets throne away in a dumpster. But the important thing about pizza is that it get deliverd.

The important thing about a pet is that we pet it. It runs and walks. It sleeps and wakes up. But the important thing about a pet is we pet it.

The important thing about a dog is we pet it. It runs and walks. It sleeps and wakes up. It has a dog house. But the important thing about a dog is we pet it.


he was in first grade...some things are just so precious you need to dig them OUT from the rest of the - stuff - you were saving, you know?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion