-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Poetry Super Highway Contests
barbtries a blog
Friday, August 01, 2003
 
Poetry Super Highway Contests
Poetry Super Highway Contests

now i'm torn between wanting to join the contest or submitting to be poet of the month again...it's been four years since i was, amazing how time slips away....

hear the music? taos. these days i am such, such a lagger, and in true character i lolled around on the morning of july 13. i had not looked at my airline ticket since the day i bought it back in may, i think, but was pretty sure i was scheduled to leave in the morning.

with that in mind at about 5 am i finally pulled it out...OHGAWD!!!!!

my plane was leaving at 6:45 am. i was not even packed.
shifting directly into panic mode i made it to the airport by 6:37; the folks at the ticket counter laughed at me when i expressed my desire to be put on my original flight. not a chance, they said.


more later. it's my last night of freedom and i feel compelled to spend at least part of it away from these walls.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion