-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Thursday, August 28, 2003
 

looking through, sizing, enjoying the pictures i took on sunday, this one caught my eye unexpectedly. it seems to have a ghost in it.
i am serious - i am talking about the roundish sorta "defect" in front of micah's face. but my camera doesn't do that.

i've already sent my [psychic] daughter in law a copy asking her who was on the boat with us. we'll see. comments so welcome; it's been so long since i went to the webpages where these incidences are logged that i cannot remember what the thing is called. and i could be just crazy.
this was also taken sunday



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion