-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: Taos Summer Writers' Conference
barbtries a blog
Sunday, July 13, 2003
 
Taos Summer Writers' Conference
Taos Summer Writers' Conference
well, bloggers and friends, droppers in, fellow poets and democrats, see ya in a week. i'm off to taos, NM, tomorrow, for some intensive learning.
have to admit i am excited. the time flies though doesn't it? in some respects i'm going to the place where my heart has been for years.
i'll take pictures, and i'll paint...i'll feel bekah with me i just know it. i'll visit the ancient pueblo and i'll be galvanized and enlightened and spun by the people and their writing...i hope. i hope hope. lol
save a place for us.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion