-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog: sylvia's old man liked it
barbtries a blog
Thursday, June 26, 2003
 
sylvia's old man liked it

sylvia's grave


the shoes bekah died in, on 9-24-05
another reason i know my girl was murdered: her shoes light up
WAS a close up on the card i painted for vic with the letter on the reverse...today i received a note of thanks through the mail from Vic. He'd mailed it through the cemetery office and included his phone number; i'll give him a call after a while.

i almost didn't do it; Vic wrote, "You made our day, Syl & Vic"]

:) thanks to those who responded to my pleas for advice.



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion