-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
 
Computer Stupidities: Come Again?
* Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
* Customer: "Ok."
* Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
* Customer: "No."
* Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
* Customer: "No."
* Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
* Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'."

(At this point I had to put the caller on hold to tell the rest of the tech support staff what had happened. I couldn't, however, stop from giggling when I got back to the call.)

* Tech Support: "Ok, did you type 'click' with the keyboard?"
* Customer: "I have done something dumb, right?"


i could never, ever be tech support. i laugh too much. these stories have me crying, i'm laughing so hard.

aren't people the greatest things? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion