-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
 
High Water

Here, George quotes a comment from another weblog. For me, it illustrates a kind of excruciating reality: to others in the world, what my country [the administration] is doing is what I am doing. And of course why wouldn't others in the world believe that?! I doubt THEIR mainstream media is any less controlled than ours, particularly when it comes to the news they get about "everyday" americans.

And this lovely quote: "There's only one nation over this blue ball: humanity, and it's not only US. Accept our differences. Give everybody a chance. Don't take yourself so seriously. Low your expectations on life. Think. Relax. Life is too short."

I am really happy for weblogs! because with weblogs, i can go find that post, hopefully find the blog of the person George quoted today, go there and say, hi! I'm American and I AGREE WITH YOU.

[in tears]PEACE.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion