-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
 
Bush Watch" I want President Bush to get a good look at this, really good look here," his father, Michael [Watersbey], said, holding up a picture of the dead marine. "This is the only son I had, only son." NYT, 03.22.03 ( Son Kenneth Watersbey with photo of his father.)

I am opposed to this war. I cannot fathom a good reason for war. My son is in the Navy. Being opposed to war is not the same as refusing support for the troops. I've grown old enough to see those troops as children, because they are children. These children should not have to be dying and killing.

PEACE

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion