-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, March 19, 2003
 
American Dreamer (1984)

I've always wondered why JoBeth Williams wasn't nominated for an oscar for this role. If you've never seen it and want to watch a movie that is simply entertaining, i recommend this one. It's one of my favorites, and JoBeth Williams is perfect in it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion